Select To Get Started:
Alameda Unified School District is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Processing time for transcript requests is up to 15 business days.
- Where applicable, records will be delivered electronically. Please check your email for delivery notifications.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
| Official High School Transcript (includes verification of graduation)
|Unofficial High School Transcript (includes verification of graduation)||$5.00|
Verification of Graduation
Cal Grant GPA Verification
Enrollment History (1990 - current year)
DACA Request (Enrollment History and Transcripts)
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Official High School Transcript||12 documents for free then $3.00 per document
|Official High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
|Enrollment History (1990 - current year)||$10.00|
|Special Education Records (Only available until the student's 25th Birthday)||$35.00|
- We can not provide copies of GED records.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
- We can not provide copies of replacement diplomas
- We can not provide copies of Adult School Records
Alameda Unified School District
2060 Challenger Drive
Alameda, CA 94501
Phone: (510) 337-7000
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM